I truly believe that diet and overall wellbeing is a huge contributing factor to getting the most out of my game, training and performing at the highest level possible.
It is a matter of making wise choices with what I have readily available.
Do the best you can with what you have available.
In a perfect world I would entertain a diet of:
- Substantial amounts of Fruit
- Heaps of Vegetables each day \ every different colour. (Japanese purple yam current favourite)
- Lean meats
- No Gluten or Wheat
- No Diary
- No High-Fructose Corn Syrup
- No alcohol
- Low sugar intake. Less than 100g per day
- Low Fat intake. Less than 100g per day.